Stencilled velvets using Byzantia & Galactica paints copyright Fiona Kelly & Rebecca Gill 2004.
All SG paints are extremely versatile for multiple techniques across multimedia surfaces.
Check out the amazing properties:
- Thick consistency for multiple techniques you can print, stamp, stencil, handpaint and achieve fine-line definition straight from the jar with no need for additives or mediums.
- Multiple Surfaces for Multimedia Artists consistent results across all porous surfaces.
- Fully Intermixable between SG brands layer your colours and finshes effortlessly as all products are compatible.
- Water-based; dilute with water 3:1 for blends. Easy clean-up with water.
- Non-toxic, EN71 compliant & safe for childrens' products and usage.
- Very soft surface handle allows fabrics to stay supple and stitchable.
- Tough-shine performance our metallic & glittery paints are pick-resistant and do not tarnish or melt with direct-to-surface heat.
- True-colour from jar to art -the best Italian pigments ensure maximum UV ratings, wash permanence and rich vibrant true-to-jar colour.
- Anti-Bleed Formula colour stays put exactly where you want it, even on synthetics. No gutta outliners needed and you have greater artistic control.
- Easy Heat-fix wuth a dry iron, multimedia artists can layer multiple SG paints with no need to fix between layers.
- Acid-free Archival quality exceptional colour & image durability.